Well it’s certainly time for another addition to what I called last year Claudia’s New News (get it, CNN? lol).
Starting off with the new revelations of the death of Jim Goad, the notorious satirist and infamous author of Answer Me!, The Redneck Manifesto and various other publications. Going over the original breaker of news to me, Joe Nally/ @p@pilleaterand the official declaring Ode by Greg Johnson of Counter-Currents.
From there I review a 2016 short movie on the ideological position called Efilism, which is the title of the half an hour film as well. Detailing its relation to Antinatalism and comparing the two sentiments approach to what I view largely as ‘lazy misanthropy’, and specifically in regards to this movie: mere pathos pulling projected posits.
Some details on my thoughts overall about John Kiriakou, the former CIA member turned torture whistleblower.
Then and finally I go over the widespread release of Marilyn Manson’s song Front Toward Enemy. Comparing both versions, from the original B-side release exclusive to physical copies of the Raise The Red Flag single; and how many liken both to that of Little Horn off of Antichrist Superstar, and rightly so for various reasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment