apparently a little update on life

__ Life_update__

I’ve been having an interesting 2023 so far. It’s only been a month, but it’s interesting. 

The last week or so I’ve been [re]reading Might Is Right (link to my stuff on that here) and then last night (2/10/23) I just started reading old blogs from people I find interesting, and I’m loving it. 

I’m fascinated with how people work and how their mind’s process things. Sometimes I like to make people think… okay a lot of times I like making people think, it’s part of my unpaid job. I’m currently trying to understand sociopathy, Scientology, gender, and “taboo” subjects. 

I’m currently working on a project with some people. Hope that gets out by Walpurgis. 


One day later (2/12/23)

The things I mentioned yesterday that I found fascinating, I do find fascinating, and it’s interesting how much overlap they all have. Scientology can overlap with sociopathy and psychopathy, which overlaps with *taboo* things like actually seeing what people like serial killers and cult leaders actually did- not just being into it because of a repressed sexual urge that (is what I think makes) most people get into the category. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble-making, Symbols, Sounds, Experiments

Hebrew, Not Christian

The Bottom Feeders Frenzy