Saturday, February 11, 2023

apparently a little update on life

__ Life_update__

I’ve been having an interesting 2023 so far. It’s only been a month, but it’s interesting. 

The last week or so I’ve been [re]reading Might Is Right (link to my stuff on that here) and then last night (2/10/23) I just started reading old blogs from people I find interesting, and I’m loving it. 

I’m fascinated with how people work and how their mind’s process things. Sometimes I like to make people think… okay a lot of times I like making people think, it’s part of my unpaid job. I’m currently trying to understand sociopathy, Scientology, gender, and “taboo” subjects. 

I’m currently working on a project with some people. Hope that gets out by Walpurgis. 


One day later (2/12/23)

The things I mentioned yesterday that I found fascinating, I do find fascinating, and it’s interesting how much overlap they all have. Scientology can overlap with sociopathy and psychopathy, which overlaps with *taboo* things like actually seeing what people like serial killers and cult leaders actually did- not just being into it because of a repressed sexual urge that (is what I think makes) most people get into the category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth About Big Pillow Industry

Ever start eating the grass growing in the courtyard because you paralyzed the air and can’t breathe after you ate too many ants at the Walm...