I was writing about a short homemade half an hour movie on the ideology of Efilism the other day, critically considering it and its posit about suffering; being that because of this fact of existence all is innately horrible and conscious life itself is an evil happenstance. Tonight then, I stumbled across a website ran by the artist Nick Cave called The Red Hand Files, which from what I can gather and as is the stated intention on the site, is there as a way for the artist and fans to have a one-way channel of communication between them; in order to answer respective inquiries. Within this, one of the more recent and dated from January of this year (2026) stands out on the matter of suffering and the human experiencing, asking Cave if he thinks that, "humans have to suffer before harnessing genuine human sympathy?"...
For the full article I wrote read it here on Patreon.
No comments:
Post a Comment