If I Were Emperor of America (satirical)

 

edited photo by me

My first act as Emperor of America (as Doug Mesner calls it) would be to give Ludzer (person on discord) free cookies

My second act as Emperor of America would be the instant annihilation of Canada (in Minecraft)
Act 2.a) make Baphy and Goose assistant to the regional manager

Third act: mandatory viewing of American Psycho for everyone

Fourth Act: change the National anthem to You’ll Rebel To Anything by MSi

My fifth act as Emperor of America would be to require everyone to dress as characters from Clerks

Anyway all this is satire, the only thing I could think of doing in actuality would be not far from Revisionism as defined by LaVey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble-making, Symbols, Sounds, Experiments

Hebrew, Not Christian

The Bottom Feeders Frenzy